Monday, February 16, 2009

Encino Man

I'm still satisfied by this story of weazing, grindage, weasels, and greasy and crusty people. Michael DeLuise was robbed for not getting an Oscar for his portrayal of Matt "Shoosh" Wilson.

In case it comes in handy during a Trivial Pursuit game, people like me who have seen five Pauly Shore movies in a row (including "Jury Duty" -- ouch) know that this is one of three collaborations between Shore and Brendan Fraser. Fraser appears briefly in "In the Army Now" and "Son-in-Law" as someone who eats a frog.

1 comment:

The American Idle said...

The Bourne Critic speaks the truth. He rented five Pauly Shore movies for the two of us to watch to help me recover from my wisdom tooth surgery. I watched two of them then stumbled away as fast as I could. Even in a pain killer induced fog, it was unbearable. The aforementioned critic stayed and seemed to enjoy himself. Take that as you will, but myself, I am weary of any review of any movie he might write.